Monday, November 26, 2012

What's The Technical Term For This Part Deux

So I happened to notice that one year ago today I posted about "bucket kickers" (see original post and comments). Thought, hey, why not, see if I can add anything...

5) Been to NHL games in more than one arena.
6) Have a relative with their name on the Cup. (Note this is different from having a relative who has their name on their cup).
7) Ridden a camel.
8) Have only ever owned one cell phone. (That's gotta be worth something in this day and age - only those who've never owned one can beat that).

I feel like I must have done more interesting things than this list so far.

1 comment:

Aaron Rogers said...

I'm flattered you've adopted bucket kickers.

I put 7,000 miles on a rental car in one month. That's like 11,000 km. Or about 443 million Timmy Horton donuts laid side to side.

I camped in Death Valley.

I saw the Grand Canyon.

I went to the Ducks home opener.

And I still have eight months left this year.