Monday, September 27, 2010

Clip Your String Chatty Cathy

I stole (borrowed really...see if that keeps the cuffs off me) the title from Grosse Pointe Blank. And to top it off, I'm stealing (ahem, free advertising really) this question from Excalibur Hotel in Las Vegas who posted the following on Facebook (man, by naming facebook am I violating some trademark rule?? 2 sentences into a blog and I've got more misdemeanours than ____ [insert joke here]??) Here goes...
"If you were one of those dolls that you pull the string in their back and they say a certain phrase(s), what would you say?"

Well.... ?

2 comments:

Aaron Rogers said...

I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?

GB said...

That would be a cool one. I might buy a "doll" that said that. Especially if it were in the likeness of John Cusack, yeah, a bobblehead Cusack.