Sunday, July 8, 2012

TdF - Stage 7

Started with learning Garmin-Sharp ended up losing 3 including Ryder. Argh.

Ahhh, first mountain stage...

Gutsy effort by Cancellara if you ask me. Felt a bit emotional watching him cross the finish line.

I remember Chris Froome from some previous racing - that was something! And I didn't realize until he was on the podium that he'd also get the Polka Dot Jersey.

Cadel/Wiggins, nicely matched. I have to say that in my Prologue post, I didn't give Wiggins a vote for GC winner, but I hadn't seen him race this year - he is looking impressive - and sounds like he's having quite the year.

2 comments:

Aaron Rogers said...

OMG, hope you didn't die trying to "ride" the mountain stages!

GB said...

No, just got travelling and then lamely didn't finish posting.