Friday, September 28, 2007

Toast Talk

I was away from home for a few days awhile back and when I returned I found my toaster outside. I figured either my housemates were VERY slowly moving me out, or something was up with the toaster. I later found out that it was apparently 'shooting out flames' while someone was making toast. I was kind of sorry I missed that. Then later I found a piece of toast outside, near the abandoned toaster, and it made me laugh because the toast was VERY black in the middle.

And while I'm on the subject of toast(ers), this summer I discovered one of the most annoying things - a Disney toaster - it plays stupid songs while it makes toast. And I thought mornings were bad before...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I figured toasters in Canada played Celine Dion, and that's why it self-destructed.

GB said...

A toaster that played Celine Dion could possibly be more annoying than that Mickey Mouse one. I'm not sure if that makes me feel better or worse.