Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Quick Quips

I went to a party that I didn't know many people at. A friend of mine whispered to me that this one woman was the one she'd told me about before - this woman and her husband...well, they have sex with other couples and that kind of thing. So she points her out and I don't think much more about it. And I haven't seen the husband yet, he's outside. I still haven't seen him (I'm in the kitchen with the women, you know how it is) and I made a joke so people were all laughing at that when the swinger woman exclaimed, "ohmigod! you'd love my husband!" At which point I thought about the swinging thing and was pretty entertained by her comment. She may have wondered why I raised my eyebrow, winked at her slyly & knowingly and then gently caressed her ass.
------

I'm talking to this woman that I know. Hard to describe her personality, a bit naive in a sense. So I say I'm going to this hockey game in another city and she says, "Oh maybe I'll see you there!" I know very well she means in the city, but I say back, "You're gonna be at the game, huh." So then she does the 'you know what I mean' thing and replies, "Well, you know, you might see me walking the streets." Heh heh. Yeah? Really? Standing on your corner huh. Chortle.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're the life of the party... so what was the hilarious joke? I want to be as popular as you.

GB said...

I want to be as popular as you.

Yeah, I'm sure you want to chat to women and have them say, "oooh, you'd love my husband".

I don't remember what I said - this was a few weeks ago.

Moist Rub said...

"(I'm in the kitchen with the women, you know how it is)"

No, apparently, I don't. Especially if there is gentle ass caressing going on. Please tell me more.