Friday, September 5, 2008

Female Football Fantasy

Titillating title, n'est pas?

Last night I had a dream. NO, it wasn't about little black boys and girls. Let's be clear, it wasn't about little kids of any colour or creed. However, it was about football. And a team that won the Superbowl. And then the QB was taking off xe's equipment and I suddenly realized that the QB was a woman. I know this because I can clearly remember seeing her bra from behind as she discreetly removed some of her equipment. And don't get any ideas, it wasn't a Manssiere or a Bro (TM Seinfeld), it was a woman and a woman's bra.
What does this mean? Why am I dreaming this? (For some of you, you know who you are... I think I should add, "don't answer that" - I've read your dream interpretations before, freak.)

No comments: