Saturday, July 21, 2007

Blog Rating

Courtesy of comments at http://interchangeableparts.wordpress.com/, which if you haven't checked out, well....you're missing out....bigtime - so check it out... I discovered http://mingle2.com/blog-rating which will rate your blog according to the movie rating system.

So I plugged in the trusty URL of Great Blogspectations and.... (drumroll)... (envelope please)...
Great Blogspectations is rated PG-13 - Parents Strongly Cautioned - Some Material May Be Inappropriate for Children Under 13
This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:
fucking (3x)
fuck (2x)
pain (1x)

Oh well, better luck next time Great Blogspectations. Guess "muthafuckers" and such didn't show up. I will have to start spelling my profanities in a more proper and correct manner.

5 comments:

Schnookie said...

I think I need to start an "offenses against proper spelling and grammar" blog rating site. At which point Great Blogspectations will get an NC-17 rating for the grievous assault on the English tongue that is "muthafucker". I mean, such language! *Clutches pearls*

GB said...

You do 'little old lady' so well Schnooks :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, PG-13, just like Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle.

GB said...

ZING!!!
Gunning for the Reader of the Year Award I see.

Moist Rub said...

Here, let me help:

Quim