Saturday, May 19, 2007

Car Wash

So I paid my $8 to go through a car wash the other day. I must not get out enough, or at least I must not wash the car enough, because I'd never been through a car wash like this. I'm used to the ones where you put the car in neutral and get pulled through. Or the kind you have to get out and wash the car yourself, but I didn't have my bikini on that day and there were no trampy bikini-clad girls holding sponges in sight so...

Anyway, this one sucked. You have to manually drive in, then a sign lights up to tell you what to do. Hey, here's a thought, it's pretty freakin' hard to see the sign when you're in the middle of a car wash! Suds, hello?! So you basically sit there while the robot arm spins around all robot-like and washes the car. Doing chicken like moves with your head and neck to try and see if the sign is yelling at you. I find the other type far more relaxing. And, after getting this done, there was still bird crap on the sideview mirror. Which was half the reason I decided to get the car washed in the first place. What a rip off. They could at least have an animated bikini-clad girl on that sign or something.

1 comment:

Sid said...

I usually just wait for the local high school pom pom squad car wash fund raiser. I usually don't care if they miss some bird crap.