Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Designer Shoe Drivel

I have a pair of Tommy Hilfiger sandals. I couldn't care less about the name, I just wanted brown sandals and these worked and weren't too expensive. Today, said shoes were upside down (I wasn't wearing them at the time) and I happened to notice that the tread consists of all these little raised TH's cleverly combined into a little logo. Alright, alright, I suppose I should have an image of this. Man, the things I do for you people.





So I have no point. You may have guessed that from the word "drivel" in the title. I just thought it was interesting that someone(s) paid that much attention to detail and had the bottom of the shoe designed that way.

2 comments:

Sid said...

Hey, man, you paid for those little TH's... don't you forget it. But then everyone will know how cool you are whenever you walk down the beach or through wet cement and leave a little trail of TH's. Or a crime scene. You might want to wear something a little more pedestrian when doing your crimes.

GB said...

What's more pedestrian than shoes?