Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"The Pedestrian, 2003"

I watched a strange movie recently. The Pedestrian.
The description I saw before watching said something about a traffic light controller searching for love through looking at people's feet. Something like that. It sounded quirky.

So it turns out that the main character has a serious foot fetish. He goes to the mall and pretends to be a researcher so he can ask "survey" questions to women about their feet and shoes. I almost stopped watching at that point. No offense foot fetishists.

But I didn't stop watching and it got worse from there. Yes, be warned, there was a gratuitous 'masturbation to his shoe altar' scene. ***Breaking Great Blogspectations Programming Note*** It is at this moment that I suddenly thought to myself, holy freakin' crap, this is &^%$&*# about shoes again! This is ceasing to be a "oh ha ha, what a coincidence" thing and turning into a "how come shoes keep cropping up into everything i'm starting to really get scared oh but that's silly you're overreacting it's nothing but ohmigod why" thing. ARGH.

So where was I? Right, the shoe freak. OH HELL, I meant the guy in the movie. This is just creepy now. So I was going to continue on with describing the plot of the movie but I just don't even want to now. Stupid shoes. (Stomps off, muttering to self....)

3 comments:

Moist Rub said...

May I suggest writing something about socks, and then kneepads and then panties, etc, so you can slowly leave the realm of shoe infatuation.

Anonymous said...

Screw that, just change the name of the blog to Great Shoespectations.

GB said...

oh hell