Friday, June 22, 2007

Shoe-na-bomber

This is pretty random. I got to thinking about some things that I don't like. Silly things that can be annoying. I should probably have a Top 10 list or something, but all I have are 2 1/2 things. Yeah, that's right, 2 1/2.

1) I'm not cool enough (or lame enough, take your pick) to know what these shoes are called, but I've been seeing a plethora of them and I just don't see the attraction. Please see exhibit A (I found the picture on the internet, I apologize profusely if I have violated any copyright laws or anything like that).




Exhibit A


2) F-bombs. I don't know why, but this one just aggravates me. "He was peppering the conversation with F-bombs..." "This guy drops enough F-bombs..." Stop it. LAME.

1/2) That I have somehow managed YET AGAIN to talk about shoes. How?!? Whyyyyyyyyy?!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're called Crocs. I noticed them around a lot, too, and they're especially big in the medical community. I asked the wife a couple months ago if an investment in the company would be good and she thought they were just a fad. At that time CROX was traded at a split adjusted 26. Now it's at 46.

Moist Rub said...

I think that last 1/2 should be counted as 3 1/4 and you should seek professional help.

My daughter wears those plastic shoes over her Irish dancing shoes so she doesn't wreck them while walking around waiting to dance. That's the first time I ever saw them and I thought it was a good idea so the kids wouldn't have to keep taking their dancing shoes off. But then I saw regular people wearing them out in public as general footwear a few years later. I was so appalled I dropped several F-Bombs.

Anonymous said...

General footwear?? So now they're big with the military, too?

GB said...

split adjusted 26
What the f&*% are you talking about?

you should seek professional help
With some sort of religious figure to cleanse me of the shoe kevorka?

So now they're big with the military, too?
Nice one.